June 30, 2017

Little Missy Moo






Hello lovely people. I loved the May kit from Hip kit club and I tell you, after 4 layouts, 2 project life pages and a mini album, I dont have much left.

I wanted to create a page this time with the Prima watercolours from the colour kit and those Crate paper stamps in the project life kit. I had no direction for this page, so I just started off with a gesso background and watercolour paints. I didn't think about where they were going to much, all I had in the back of my mind so to be caresful what colours go next to each other or they might turn out a little 'muddy'. Once that dried, I used my staz on black ink and stamped 'Noni and the number 2'.


Then it was a matter of me choosing out embellishments to make it all look pretty! :) I ended up creating a the big letter "N" for her name and hand stitched around it. I love big hand cut titles, I admire them, but havent actually done one myself! Might need to work on that uh!



I used the really nice Chevron paper to back my page, it just went so well with the watercolours.


Oh, I love all the bits the pieces in this kit.
Whats your favorite thing from the kit?
Mine would have to be those stamps and watercolours!






Have a wonderful creative week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x