September 4, 2017

Cute words and cute bows!!

Hello there lovely creative peeps! Felicity here today to share with you my project featuring this really cute fun sticker phrases!



If you havent got your August kit yet, I suggest you head over to the Hip kit website and snag one! 


There sticker phrases just make titling and journaling so easy. There are so many beautiful sentiments and colours to choose from.


I do have to confes though, that those bows had me like "Oh my..." I think I used all them on this page, there was no way I was leaving any behind!


Take a look at the hearts and all those cute stars as well. Its not just a sheet of sticker phrases, but a sheet of embellishments that complement your word sentiments.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh My friend thanks for leaving me a little love :)
x